12 oz almond paste
½ c granulated sugar
1 c powdered sugar
4 egg whites
1 ½ cup pine nuts
- Preheat over to 325. Grease cookie sheets.
- Add almond paste and sugar to food processor and process until smooth
- Slowly add powdered sugar and 2 egg whites. Process until smooth.
- Whisk remaining egg whites in small bowl. Place nuts in bowl.
- Shape almond paste into 1” balls. Dip in egg whites, then into pine nuts. Place on sheet and flatten. Bake 16 to 18 minutes. Cool on pan 2 minutes. Move to wire rack and let cool.