1 ½ lb tomatoes, cut into ¼ inch slices
2 medium zucchini, sliced into ¼ inch slices, cut on diagonal
1 tbsp olive oil.
4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
2 tbsp chopped kalamata olives
¼ c basil leaves, sliced
¾ c grated parmesan cheese
- Lay tomatoes over colander. Sprinkle with salt. Let drain for 45 minutes
- Spread zucchini on baking sheet and sprinkle with salt. Let sweat 30 minutes. Rinse and pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 375. Heat 1 tsp oil and sauté ½ of the zucchini on medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to plate. Add 1 tsp oil amd remaining zucchini to pan and repeat.
- In 8 x 8 pan, layer half of zucchini. Top with half of tomatoes, then half of the garlic, half of the olives and ¼ c cheese. Repeat another layer using the rest of the cheese. Drizzle with 1tbsp olive oil.
- Cover with foil and bake 10 minutes. Remove foil and cook 20 minutes more.