2 cups Brussels sprouts, shredded
1 tbsp olive oil
4 strips of bacon
½ cup chopped onion
2 tsp fresh thyme or or rosemary or 1 tsp dried
salt and pepper
- Heat oil on med heat and add bacon. Cook until crispy, turning at least once. Remove from pan and place on paper towel to drain.
- Add onion to bacon grease and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add sprouts and ½ tsp salt, sauté for 6 to 8 minutes, to desired softness
- Crumble bacon pieces unto sprouts. Sprinkle with thyme or rosemary. Stir.
- Salt and pepper to taste.